Spain

Search my Blog!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pictures of My Place

Here are some pictures of the place I will be living at for the next 8 months.

Not the Biggest room, but it gets the job done

Finally can UNPACK my clothes and have them out of the suitcase! woohooo
Nice little shelf and desk to hold my stuff.
Living room

Living room from the other corner

Kitchen

View from Kitchen Window

View from the end of the block, mine is the last one on the left.

Once I figure out my address I will post it up. I am so happy to finally be in a place and not living out of a suitcase anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Zach, I like your new place... It's cute... How long are you gonna stay their for? Have you met any new friends yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gina, im here until the end of may. and yea slowly but surely im meeting people!

    ReplyDelete