Spain

Search my Blog!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ronda Spain with Ingy and friends

On Sunday Ingy and I and a group of friends headed to Ronda Spain for the day. I just went there last week with my parents, but I wanted to take Ingy there too. Last night when we had a dinner party over at a friends we all decided to go in the morning. Ingy and I and 4 other people all left this morning and took a day trip. Below are some of the photos from our trip.
Ingy and I on Balcony overlooking the country side

Ingy, Halfway down the gorge with Puente Nuevo in background

Ingy and I

Hanging out under an arch

Hiking down

Climber with falls to the side
This is under Puente Nuevo

Good picture of the river that cuts the city in half

Waterfall that flows from under the bridge

Ingy feeding a carrot to a hungry horse

Ronda

Ingy climbing on the wall that surrounds the city

Hiking around the city

We took the bus back to Sevilla around 5pm. It was a long day of walking and hiking so we just made some dinner and watched a movie before going to bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Brought back a lot of memories and the fun time we had, did Ingy make it all the way down to the bottom where you went.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever see that donkey that had its front hoofs tied together?

    ReplyDelete