Spain

Search my Blog!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

If You Ever Travel To Sevilla I Recommend the Hostel "The Garden Backpacker"

Today was my last day in the hostel. I am very glad to be out and finally be able to unpack my stuff but I lucked out when I booked this place. The staff is very friendly and helpful (almost all speak English very well) and the hostel was a lot of fun

It is called "The Garden Backpacker" you can book it online at www.hostelworld.com
It is on Calle Santiago in Sevilla about 10 minutes from the Train Station.

Here is the official info:
Address: c/ Santiago 19, 41003 Sevilla
Telephone: +34 954223866
Email: reservas@thegardenbackpacker.com

Here are a few pictures of what it looks like at the hostel.
The main living room area with the outside terrace in the back ground.
This is one of the rooms, 4 bunk beds and some lockers, nothing fancy but it got the job done.

View from the roof onto the Garden Terrace below


On the rooftop

On the second floor looking down onto the front desk area




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding a place. Also cudos for doing a great job on the blog. It's really fun being able to see things progress as well as seeing what you see. Some of us have never been lucky enough to go to places like Spain. I really appreciate your descriptions of your adventures. Keep them coming! Your friends. Tom and Cindy.

    ReplyDelete