Spain

Search my Blog!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weekend Plans

Puente San Telmo
It was hard getting up for work today; the past few days I have been really tired and low on energy. Thursdays is my long day. After work I went back with my co-worker to help her son with English. The best part of the day is getting to eat her food. She has been making some really good spanish dishes and I have liked all of them. She likes to make fun of me because I literally say "yes" to anything she asks if I like. I pretty much will eat anything as long as there is no sour cream on it, and luckily I don't have to worry about that here :)

The only downfall of the day was the fact that I lost my bus card, RIGHT AFTER I recharged it this morning. Luckily I only put 6 Euro on it, but now I have to buy a new card and I am out 6 Euro! I was so tired this morning that I have no clue what I did with it after I put money on it. I literally walked to the train station, put money on the card (inside the train station) and got on my train to go to work. My guess is I lost it this afternoon while sitting in a park waiting for school to get out to head back to my co-workers place. It was a really cold morning but turned out being pretty nice day. I took my jacket off for a while and had it slung over the park bench I was sitting on. It probably fell out of my pocket then..... bummer.

Tomorrow my friend and former co-worker Cayce is going to be in Sevilla. She and her friend are traveling through Europe for a while and are making there way into Sevilla from Lisbon. I am meeting them at the Bus Station and taking them to their hostel. They are planning to stay at the same hostel I was at the first week in Sevilla. Friday night I plan on showing them around town and introducing them to some people here.

Saturday I am hopefully going hiking. I found a group that leaves from the train station right near my place every Saturday morning and they go to different places by car to hike in the mountains. My friend Reegis went with them the other weekend and he said the trip was a lot fun. I am looking forward to getting outside in the wilderness a bit, I definitely miss it.

When I get back from the hike Cayce and her friend should still be in town so I will probably meet up with them and figure out something to do.

For now I am going to SLEEP :)

Rollerblading is still cool in Spain ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer you lost your card but lucky you didn't have much money on it. Maybe back track your steps tomorrow and you may find it like I did your wallet when you were down here in AR:))) Sorry I missed your call today was volunteering and I don't have my phone with me when I am there.

    ReplyDelete