Spain

Search my Blog!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sevilla ✈Barcelona

Happy thanksgiving to everyone in the United States! I am getting ready to fly out of Sevilla to meet my parents in Barcelona :) They arrive today and I won't get in until later tonight. We will be in Barcelona until the 29th. From Barcelona we will fly back to Sevilla for a few days. I am excited to be able to show my parents where I work and for them to spend a day or two at work with me. After that we wrap up the vacation in Madrid. My parents fly out the 5th of December. Ingy will be flying in to Madrid during the time we are there. She will be spending a month with me in Sevilla and traveling around. I am so glad I will see them all soon :) Hope everyone has a great turkey day and eat a little extra for me since they don't celebrate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment