Spain

Search my Blog!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Laundry and Weather

It seems like every time I NEED to do my laundry the weather outside is horrible. Luckily yesterday was really nice and I had some time to do it. There is no dryers here, so I depend on the sun, which is usually always out. However the past 2 times I have tried to do laundry it has been a downpour.





Friday = a beautiful day - got to do my laundry and planned on going hiking today (Saturday)

I woke up at a quarter to eight and it was raining :( I just went back to bed and decided to wait for a Saturday with better weather. Its about 5 pm right now and all the clouds are gone and it's really nice. Hopefully tomorrow will have clear skies as well.

1 comment:

  1. You are not having the best of luck on your hiking days, but at least you got your laundry done. See you in 5 days:)

    ReplyDelete