Spain

Search my Blog!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Missing the snow..... .. . just a little bit

I have been reading everyone's facebook posts (in washington) about all the snow. I actually do miss the snow a bit. Bellingham is such a fun place to be during this time of year, not only for how close the mountains are, but also just being downtown at night after the first snowfall. However, I think I will be able to survive one winter without seeing too much snow. I imagine I will see some when I go to Granada in the mountains and possibly Segovia next month.

Ingy and I in Colorado a few years back
My parents come out in less than a week! This Thursday to be exact. I am flying to Barcelona to meet them. We will be in Barcelona until the 29th and then we head to Sevilla until the 3rd. After that we finish out the trip in Madrid where Ingy will be flying into to stay with me for a month! I am getting really excited to see my parents and Ingy. Time to get organized for next week! 

First Westfalia Volkswagen I have seen in Sevilla

Walking to my place

1 comment:

  1. Well we leave today and can't wait to get there. I do NOT miss the snow at all. Love you

    ReplyDelete