Spain

Search my Blog!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Futbol and Football on Sunday


Nothing better than spending an entire day in bed watching football and soccer. Saturday night was a late one. It still blows my mind how late people stay out here. We were at a bar until 6 am and it was still packed when we left. I slept till about 2:30 pm and then got up for the day. I didn't really do much. Sunday is soccer day in Spain. I watched a little bit of the Sevilla vs. Mallorca game which Sevilla lost. Another great thing about living in the year 2010 is free streaming everything. I am able to watch every football game streamed live onto my computer. I made some dinner and had a nice relaxing evening watching two football games at a time. 

2 games and 1 computer


Not that exciting of a day, but it was good to rest up and watch some football. Now only if the Seahawks could win......

1 comment:

  1. It will be weird not watching football on Thanksgiving. See you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete