Spain

Search my Blog!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Visitor in Sevilla

Yesterday my friend Cayce came to visit Sevilla with her friend Nikki. I worked with Cayce at Costco and Nikki is her friend from high school who went to college at University of Washington. They are traveling across Europe right now and left from Lisbon to Sevilla. I met them at the Bus station around 6 and took them to their hostel. They ended up staying at the same place I was at the first week when I got to Sevilla.

We got to the hostel and I left them to check in and get ready. We ended up meeting up around 9 PM at the hostel and we headed to a Plaza near the center to drink a little bit. Matt and Andy met up with us too.

Cayce and Nikki
We ended up hanging out there for a while trying to figure out what to do. I gave them a few options and we decided to go the the free flamenco bar called Carboneria.

Me - Cayce - Nikki - Puerta de Jerez
 The flamenco bar was really busy as always, but we managed to find a seat. Matt and Andy split off to go meet up with a few people and we watched the show until midnight.



Cool painting



After the show we went to a cafe near by and had a jug of sangria. I was planning on going on that hike today (saturday) but I decided there are plenty more Saturday's and they will only be here once. So today we are going to go see the major sights in Sevilla and explore the city

Nikki - Cayce - Me

A group of guys giving us a 'private' flamenco show - aka drunk

Nikki and Cayce

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Nice to probably see familiar faces.

    ReplyDelete