Spain

Search my Blog!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Rainy Sunday in Sevilla

Sunday was a lazy day. I was out so late the night before that I slept in pretty late. Cayce and Nikki did too. I looked out the window and it was completely grey and raining. Complete change in weather from Saturday. I talked to the girls and they wanted to get some lunch so headed towards their hostel to meet up with them. We thought maybe if we ate lunch and past some time the weather would let up, but it didn't. They headed back to the hostel for a while to plan out where they were going next and I went to a friends for a bit. I left around 5:00 and the weather finally let up. It cleared up and the walk home wasn't too bad. As I was making my way home I past "El Corte Ingles" which is the mega-store of Spain. They were putting up Christmas decorations. I imagine the city is going to look pretty cool in the next couple of weeks. When I was in Granada a few years back they whole city was decorated with lights and other decorations. I also walked past this church that was just starting service and poked my head in. I past this builidng everyday and I had no idea there was a church inside, it was pretty nice too. 

Hanging up decorations

Pretty Church


Later that night I met back up with Cayce and Nikki. I also called a few other language assistants to come meet up for a beer to watch the Madrid soccer game. We hung out for a few hours and it was a lot of fun.

The ceiling was a mirror

Starting from 12 o'clock - Matt, Zack, Nikki, Cayce, Cherelle, Jessica

Beer in a wine glass - classy sevilla

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we will get to see the Christmas lights if they are put up in time.

    ReplyDelete