Spain

Search my Blog!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Avoiding the Heat

So since I finished the Camino early I decided to come back to Seville and relax for a week. However, it's hard to relax when it is nearly 100 degrees everyday. Luckily, yesterday I got the chance to meet up with my coworkers, have lunch and swim in one of their pools for the day. 

Jose Dropping bombs

My turn
I met up with my coworkers at the school I was working at in Dos Hermanas. Only a few of them knew I was back and that I was coming in to say hello. They all were glad to see me and asked a lot of questions about my trip. We headed to the grocery store and then out to Lucre's country house to eat, swim and relax on the hot day.

cooling off with the coworkers


We spent all day at the house eating and swimming. The weather was so hot. It was nice to see all my coworkers again and we had a fun day relaxing in the sun.




I am planning on going to the beach this sunday with Lucre and hopefully I will have more opportunities to stay cool in this heat. Luckily my place has air conditioning, I have been staying inside during the day reading and organizing my stuff for the trip back to the states. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was fun to see your co-workers again and be able to cool off at the same time.

    ReplyDelete