Spain

Search my Blog!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Punta Umbria with Brett and his coworkers

A few weekends ago I got the chance to go the the province of Huelva and see a town/beach there with my buddy Brett from Vermont and his coworkers at his school. We woke up early one morning and drove a little over an hour to the town of Punta Umbria. 


The beach was crowded and the weather was nice. The group we went with really know how to do it. Brett and I woke up late and didn't contribute anything more than our presence. These guys came full equipped with a tent, food, drinks, guitar, and a ball to kick around. The water was warm enough to swim in, but you definitely had to keep moving around.

cheesin



The wind picked up later on so we tore down the tent and finished the food and drinks while we took some photos. We were there all day and left around 8.30 at night. The group was really fun and I met some really cool people.




I hadn't been to the beach in a while and I was really glad to check out another part of Spain. Time is running out and I have to take advantage of every trip I can take.



No comments:

Post a Comment