Spain

Search my Blog!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend in Sevilla

Ingy and I spent Friday and Saturday exploring Sevilla. She met my friends who are doing the same job as me and we all went out Friday night. Before hand Ingy and I walked around town and I showed her some of the major areas of Sevilla. After we met up with a few of my friends and went to a plaza to hang out and have a few drinks. We didn't get back to my place until really late. 

Courtyard inside an apartment building


Vines hanging between buildings in Barrio Santa Cruz

Heading to the Plaza on Friday night

Ingy and I downtown
We slept in Saturday and did some laundry during the day. We met up with a few friends for tapas and then went to buy some groceries for "Mexican Night" A bunch of people got together to hang out and make/eat some mexican food. Ingy and I made Chicken Fajitas. We all decided to go to Ronda the next day.

After Mexican Night

1 comment: