Spain

Search my Blog!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Back In Sevilla

Ingy and I made it back into Sevilla late Tuesday night. We were exhausted from traveling all day  from Segovia to Sevilla. We ended up just coming back to my place and crashing right away. Wednesday was a lazy day. It was a national day off and mostly everything was closed. We slept in and caught up on sleep. After we walked around and got some food but the weather turned nasty. We ended up coming back to my place and sleeping a few more hours. Luckily when everything is closed in Spain the chinese shops are still open. We went to one and bought a bunch of cheap stuff we needed around the room to make it more hospitable for two people. When I say my room is the size of a shoebox, I am not joking. We ended up rearranging some things in the room so there was some more space.

Today (Thursday) Ingy came to work with me. I was really excited to show her what my job is and she was too because she loves little kids. We had a really fun day and I introduced her to my coworkers and the students. All the kids seemed fascinated by her, especially the girls. I usually teach English to one of my coworkers kids after work on Thursdays and Ingy came with me. My coworker cooked for us and we helped her son with prepositions today. Ingy really enjoyed coming to work and my coworkers house.

Ingy talking to her mom - New room set up
Now we are back at my place getting ready to go buy some groceries. I don't work until Monday but as of now we have no major plans. The weather also had a complete turn around. Yesterday was cold and rainy and today was 77 degrees and completely sunny. Not bad for December.

Plaza Mayor - Segovia - Cathedral in background

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks nice hopefully you have more room for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete