Spain

Search my Blog!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ingy Leaves and Work Starts

Ingy left this morning back to the States. We woke up early and she caught the 6:15 am train to Madrid and from there flew back to the US. She was in Spain with me for a little over a month. We had a lot of good times and did a bunch of traveling. We traveled to 8 cities and were in two continents over her time here. I was sad to see her go and it was hard saying goodbye again but time will fly and sooner than later I will be back in the States.

Ingy and I overlooking The Alhambra and the city of Granada (
I also had my first day back to work since December 22nd. It was an easy day but I was definitely tired. We stayed up late and watched the NFL Playoff games live streaming them on my computer for the past two nights. This trimester each age group is focusing on a certain subject. The 3 year olds are doing parts of the body, the 4 year olds are doing professions and the 5 year olds are doing planets. I need to make some flash cards and think of activities for each age group to do so a lot of my time this week will be spent on figuring that out.


I haven't been in Sevilla much over the past few weeks because Ingy and I were traveling but before we left and while we were gone the weather has been nonstop rain. Finally the weather seems like it is turning around; the next 7 days have no chance of rain and in the upper 60's. I have heard that by the end of January/beginning of February the weather begins to warm up even more. I don't mind the rain but I am glad there is a change in the weather because it is difficult to get around in the rain without a car. I end up walking everywhere and get soaking wet.

I know this has NOTHING to do with Spain, BUT I had to put it up on the blog. Seattle Seahawks beat the Saints on Saturday after everyone said there was no chance. Here is the most amazing run to seal the deal for the Seahawks made my Marshawn Lynch at the end of the 4th period. The most amazing thing is that during that exact moment of the run the rumble from Qwest Field registered a minor earthquake!. According to the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network, a blip in the seismograph came at the exact same moment Lynch made his 67 yard touchdown score. If you have ever been to see the Seahawks play at Qwest field you know how that could be possible. It gets sooo loud in there during the games. 12th man represent! Check out the video below.


Beast Mode!

2 comments:

  1. Glad Ingy got off OK and before you know it it will be June. That video of the Seahawks game was soooo exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zack. I stumbled across your blog on google and love it! I'm hoping that all goes well and I get accepted to assist. I application number 1156.. so we'll have to wait and see. Andalusia is my second choice but, after some research I'm beginning to wish it were my first. Perhaps I can luck up and get placed there. Keep up the great work with the blog! It has been very helpful so far.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete