Spain

Search my Blog!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Coworkers Birthday Party

Saturday was my coworker's birthday. Elena turned 30 and she invited the workers from school and her friends to celebrate at a bar in Sevilla. I had such a great time. We met around 1:30 pm and had drinks and food. It was a nice day so we started outside but when the sun went down we moved indoors for more drinks and food. We had a couple of really good dishes and she opened up some gifts from friends.
Elena, Obdulia, David, Zack, Lucre
 I couldn't believe how long we were out! We didn't leave the first bar until about 9:00 pm at night. We then took a taxi to another bar closer to the center and hung out there for a while.

Blowing out the candles
Before I knew it it was past midnight. I can honestly say this was the longest I have ever spent in bars in a span of 24 hours in my life! We left to another bar and had a few more drinks there. At around 2:00 am everyone decided to call it a night. I was pretty close to my house so I just walked home. 12 hours of celebrating in bars wore me out and I slept like a baby that night.
presents 

No comments:

Post a Comment