Spain

Search my Blog!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Arrived in Seville



What a Long Day.

I got into Madrid around 8:00 am. I didn't get much sleep on the trip over but I still had a lot of energy at the time.

The sun was coming up as we were coming in for our landing in madrid. It was so pretty! I wish I could have taken a photo but I had it packed away.

I finally made it to the Train Station in Madrid after going to the wrong one first. I took the High Speed Rail from Madrid right into Seville. That sucker was fast! I wish we had that kind of transportation in the USA. It was a quick and smooth 2.5 hour train ride into Seville. The only time I actually got to get some sleep on the train. Way more room and and a lot smoother ride then the plane trip.


After I got off the train I walked to my Hostel and slept for 6 hours straight! its not 12:30 am and Im getting ready for bed.

Tomorrow I will be heading to Dos Hermanas to find the school I will be teaching at. I also need to find a place to live.

1 comment:

  1. How thrilling it must be for you, and what luck to hook up with someone from the same area as you and better yet, knows his way around Spain. Pretty cool.
    Tom Bosinski

    ReplyDelete